The Virtual Expert is the main point of contact with the client(s) and will work independently with the client(s). The VE will receive support from their assigned a supervisor, who will assist the VE<>client relationship with plan modifications, questions, and provide feedback on quality, delegation issues, and more.
The VE will provide a high-level professional service by working on tasks and projects as assigned by the client, and ensuring they are executed on time and to the highest level of quality. The VE is responsible for being the main point of contact for their assigned clients, and being familiar with each client’s needs and preferences. The VE must have consistent and proactive communication with clients and supervisors. Virtual Experts are expected as part of their contract to take an agreed-upon number of client hours, respond to all communication within the two-hour response window, maintain detailed and up-to-date client profiles, and follow all Kuubiik internal policies and protocols.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Admin: Inbox management, Calendar management, Scheduling, Standard business correspondence, Transcription, Travel planning, Research, Expense management, Candidate screening, Data entry.
- Marketing: Social media management, Content copywriting: articles, website, social media posts, emails, Email marketing, Reports and analytics. Be able to be the link between the client and the marketing team for more advanced marketing requests.
- Web support and maintenance: Update images, Update content, Update links
- Graphic Design: Coordinate Graphic Design requests from client and assign them to graphic designing team accordingly.
- Video Editing: Able to understand video requests from client and transcript that request into a task for the video editing team.
- Customer service: Live chat support, Responding to customer inquiries (excluding IT inquiries), Answering questions about a company’s products or services, Setting up meetings & follow ups, Delivering information about a company’s offerings, Providing proactive customer outreach, Collecting and analyzing customer feedback, Responding to customer reviews
The VE must provide continuous clear communication about task status, needs, and questions to their clients. They should
- acknowledge all tasks assigned within the established time frame
- ensure that they understand expected due dates, and communicate any changes or delays with the client
- ensure the client is aware of hour usage and renewal dates.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Clear, precise, excellent, proactive, and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize and effectively prioritize tasks
- Ability to multi-task with various programs and learn new programs as required
- Ability to commit to a minimum year contract
- Must have meticulous attention to detail, along with the ability to comprehend difficult tasks
- Capable of responding to stress in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly develop working relationships
- Affable and enthusiastic attitude towards teamwork
- Internet/Web savvy
Job Type: Part-time or Contract for Service
Salary: SGD15.00 to SGD20.00 per hour